Now showing items 21-40 of 75

    • H.L. Foss, J.A. Aasgaard, and Seth Eastvold 

      Richards Studio (1957-05-26)
      From left to right: H.L. Foss, J.A. Aasgaard, and President Seth Eastvold pose together after the 1957 commencement ceremony. Halfdan L. Foss the President of the Pacific District of the Evangelical Lutheran Church will ...
    • H.L. Foss, Seth Eastvold, and Joseph Knutson 

      Richards Studio (1957-05-26)
      From left to right: H.L. Foss, President Seth Eastvold, and Reverend Joseph Knutson share a conversation before the 1957 commencement ceremony. Halfdan L. Foss the President of the Pacific District of the Evangelical ...
    • H.L. Foss, Seth Eastvold, and Joseph Knutson 

      Richards Studio (1957-05-26)
      From left to right: H.L. Foss, President Seth Eastvold, and Reverend Joseph Knutson share a conversation before the 1957 commencement ceremony. Halfdan L. Foss the President of the Pacific District of the Evangelical ...
    • Harold Woodworth, Clifford Olson, John Baker and President Eastvold 

      McKewen Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Left to right: Harold Wordsworth, Clifford Olson, John S. Baker, and President Eastvold stand in front of the plaque for Memorial Gymnasium.
    • Jacob Samuelson Chapel in Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building 

      McKewen Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      President Eastvold addresses students in the lecture hall of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building.
    • May Festival 1962 

      Richards Studio (1962-03)
      President Seth Eastvold places the crown on the head of the 1962 May Queen Karen Hagstad while members of her court look on.
    • May Festival 1962 

      Richards Studio (1962-05)
      President Seth Eastvold, 1962 May Queen Karen Hegstad and her court look on as ASPLU President Charles Mays reads the May Day proclamation.
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (1954-11-17)
      The dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the firm of Lea, Pearson, & Richards.
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (1954-10-17)
      President Eastvold at the dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the firm of Lea, ...
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (1954-10-17)
      H.L. Foss and President Eastvold at the dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the ...
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      President Eastvold speaks at the dedication of North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897 to 1918.
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      H.L. Foss and President Eastvold at the dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the ...
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (1954-10-17)
      H.L. Foss and President Eastvold at the dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the ...
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (1942-10-17)
      H.L. Foss and President Eastvold at the dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the ...
    • North Hall Dedication 

      McKewen Studio (1954-10-17)
      H.L. Foss and President Eastvold at the dedication ceremony for North Hall, October 17, 1954. North Hall was later renamed Hong Hall in honor of Nils J. Hong, PLU president from 1897-1918. Hong Hall was designed by the ...
    • Pflueger Hall Groundbreaking 

      McKewen Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, 1964-11-22)
      In November, 1961, President Eastvold stands in the center at the groundbreaking ceremony for Plueger Hall, named for J.P. Pflueger, professor of religion from 1930 to 1958.
    • Physical Plant Staff 

      Unknown author (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Staff of the Physical Plant take a break from work and smile for the camera. In this photo: Hinderlie, Bremer, J.H. Olson, Albert Jensen, Clarence Hovd, John Lien, Seth Eastvold. There are two missing names.
    • President and Enga Eastvold 

      McKewen Studio (1960-10-16)
      President Seth Eastvold and his wife Enga cut the ribbon at the dedication ceremony for the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building on October 16, 1960.
    • President and Enga Eastvold 

      McKewen Studio (1960-10-16)
      President Seth Eastvold and his wife Enga cut the ribbon at the dedication of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building in 1960.
    • President and Enga Eastvold 

      McKewen Studio (1960-10-16)
      President Seth Eastvold and his wife Enga cut the ribbon at the dedication of the Tacoma-Pierce Administration Building on October 16, 1960.