Now showing items 1-20 of 59

    • Golf Shop 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Golf Shop located on lower campus.
    • Golf Shop 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      The golf shop at the college golf course on the lower campus.
    • Golf Shop 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      View of the golf shop located on the lower campus.
    • Chapel-Music-Speech Building to Eastvold Auditorium - Name Change 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Changing the name to Eastvold Auditorium, May 1962
    • Pflueger Hall Construction 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Construction continues on Pflueger Hall, built in 1962 as a men's dormitory. It was named for J.P. Pflueger, religion professor from 1930 to 1958.
    • Pflueger Hall Construction 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      A line of vehicles is parked at the side of the road in front of the construction site of Pflueger Hall, a men's dormitory which was completed in 1962.
    • Pflueger Hall Construction 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Pflueger Hall is seen under construction. Built as a dormitory for men in 1962, it was named for J.P. Pflueger, former professor of religion.
    • Pflueger Hall Near Completion 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Pflueger Hall is seen near completion. Built in 1962 as a dormitory for men, it was named after J.P. Pflueger, professor of religion from 1930 to 1958.
    • Pflueger Hall Construction 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Pflueger Hall is seen under construction. Built as a dormitory for men in 1962, it was named for J.P. Pflueger, former professor of religion.
    • Joseph O. Edwards visits campus 

      Ronken Studio ()
      Choir of the West founder and director from 1927-1937, Joseph O. Edwards visits campus and looks at scrapbooks with former students.
    • Campus 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Students on campus, undated photograph.
    • Joseph Edwards 

      Ronken Studio ()
      Joseph Edwards the first choir director, playing the piano.
    • Changing the Name from Chapel-Music-Speech Building to Eastvold Auditorium 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Changing the name on the front of the building from Chapel-Music-Speech Building to Eastvold Chapel, May 1962.
    • Dining Room in the College Union Building 

      Ronken Studio ()
      Students eating the the CUB dining room.
    • Pflueger Hall Construction 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Workers trucks are parked at the construction zone at Pflueger Hall, which was built as a men's dormitory in 1962.
    • Plueger Hall Construction 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, )
      Pflueger Hall is seen under construction. Completed in 1962, it was named for J.P. Pflueger, professor of religion from 1930 to 1958.
    • President Mortvedt Gives a Speech 

      Ronken Studio ()
      President Robert Mortvedt gives a speech surrounded by many important people from Pacific Lutheran University.
    • Joseph Edwards and Stella Jacobs 

      Ronken Studio ()
      Joseph Edwards and Stella Jacobs look through a scrapbook of Choir of the West group photographs.
    • Ambassador Quartet 

      Ronken Studio (1961)
      The 1961-1962 Ambassador Quartet: D. Latimer, Gerald Larson, B. Lewis, and E. Trent.
    • Homecoming Queen Candidates 1962 

      Ronken Studio (University Archives, Pacific Lutheran University, 1962)
      Candidates for 1962 Homecoming Queen pose for a group photograph.