Show simple item record

dc.contributor.authorMcKewen Studio
dc.date.accessioned2013-03-18T22:43:46Z
dc.date.available2013-03-18T22:43:46Z
dc.date.issued1955-10-13
dc.identifier.other0843en_US
dc.identifier.urihttp://dspace.plu.edu/xmlui/handle/10989/18764
dc.descriptionOctober 13, 1955, the cornerstone laying ceremony celebrates construction of the College Union Building, later renamed Ingram Hall. President Eastvold, Pastor Roland Swanson and Pastor Molter pose for a photograph.en_US
dc.subjectMcKewen Studio Collectionen_US
dc.subject1955-1956en_US
dc.subjectCollege Union Building (1955-1972) -- Cornerstoneen_US
dc.subjectEastvold, Seth C. (President 1943-1962)en_US
dc.subjectFoss, H.L. (Halfdan L.)en_US
dc.subjectPacific Lutheran College (1920-1960)en_US
dc.subjectSwanson, Rolanden_US
dc.titleCollege Union Building Cornerstone Layingen_US
dc.typeImageen_US


Files in this item

Thumbnail

This item appears in the following Collection(s)

Show simple item record